Cara Delevingne Covers Vogue July 2015: “People Are My Jam”






As her career continues to evolve, Cara Delevingne keeps proving she’s more than just a pretty face. And in her cover story for the July 2015 of Vogue, the 22-year-old English model is downright charming.



Cara begins, “Trust me. I can find fun anywhere. I love figuring out a stranger, sitting down and learning about their loves and struggles and everything. People are my jam.”

And Ms. Delevingne seems less-than-pleased that she’s had to curb her myriad appetites while filming her new flick “Suicide Squad.” “I’m not allowed to drink. I’m not allowed good food. After turning 20 and eating McDonald’s all the time and drinking too much, it started to show on my stomach and on my face. But I’m playing a homicidal witch, so I need to look ripped. I always chuckle at that saying. I say my body is a roller coaster. Enjoy the ride. But can you believe that? That I have to exercise restraint after I’ve succeeded in a business where for years I had no restraint, where the whole point was excess? The thrill of acting is making a character real. Modeling is the opposite of real. It’s being fake in front of the camera.” 
 
 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts