#MirandaKerr Returning Home to Cook For #Christmas

Model Miranda Kerr will be getting her hands dirty by helping with the Christmas cooking with her family in New South Wales, Australia.
Although the star lives in New York, she has returned to the town of Gunnedah, where she grew up, with her son by ex-husband Orlando Bloom, four-year-old Flynn.
Miranda revealed that she'll be joining members of the Kerr clan in the kitchen on the big day and will enjoy spending time whipping up a Christmas feast with her relations.
"For me it's really important to be with my family this time of year, so we're going to Australia to stay with my grandparents and my extended family," Miranda tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.
"We all get together and we all cook together, there's no pressure on one person to do it all. Christmas is just about spending time with each other and appreciating those bonds."
In a separate interview with Daily Mail Australia, the beauty reveals she hopes her attempts at cooking are more successful than the last time she entered the Christmas kitchen.
"Last time I made gluten free cookies, it didn't turn out the way I (wanted), my son was like, "Mum, you really made this?'," she said. "Seeing Flynn's face was really, one of those moments that I'll never forget. Can't get it right all the time!"
Even if Flynn is left disappointed by his mother's culinary skills, the star thinks he'll have a great time playing with his grandmother.
"Watching my son with my grandma is just priceless," she tells the publication.
"It's incredible to see them together because they're both very cheeky and they both feed off each other (and) that kind of energy. She likes playing with him and running around the house and playing hide and seek."


 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts