Cook Time: 10 min
( Serves 12 )
2 package (3 oz. each) cherry jello
1⅓ cup boiling water
⅔ cup Hot Damn Liquor
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup boiling water (divided)
2 package Knox Gelatin
½ cup cold water
¾ cup Peppermint Schnapps
Red Layer Instructions:
- Mix the jello with the 1 1/3 cups boiling water.
- Stir until the jello mix is dissolved.
- Cool the solution and stir in 2/3 cups of liquor.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk with 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Sprinkle the packages of Knox gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water.
- Let it stand; add remaining 1/2 cup boiling water to dissolve gelatin.
- Add gelatin mixture to milk mixture and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature.
- Stir in the peppermint schnapps.
- Alternate the white and red layers and refrigerate each layer until they are set.
- For added detail, put whipped cream, crushed candy canes and red sprinkles on the top of each jello shot.