#NickJonas and #DemiLovato : Billboard Magazine Buddies

From their Disney beginnings to their current US tour, Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato have always shared a special bond.

In their cover story for the July 30th, 2016 issue of Billboard magazine, the “Cool For Summer” chick and the “Jealous” hunk discuss how they support each other when they’re having a bad day on the road.

Nick explains, “My first instinct is to be like, let's get out of the sh*t, let's pull ourselves out of the rough. Demi can sit there a little longer,” and Demi replies, “Women are more emotional and sometimes I just want to be heard. So to have him listen is very helpful.”

Furthermore, states Jonas, “I'm in a bizarre time in my life where I'm single, but that has been tricky. And she likes drama, so I'm able to talk about my dating shit without feeling bad.” And Lovato clarifies, “He's a guy in his 20s and he's famous and he likes to have a lot of fun. Listen, even when he was in a relationship, I was like, ‘Get out of that. You could f-- anybody that you want right now, so have fun and do that.’”



http://www.gossipcenter.com/

Comments

Popular Posts