#MariahCarey Covers Complex Magazine: I Never Thought I’d Be Getting Married Again

While her musical career has been a source of massive success, Mariah Carey hasn’t exactly mastered the art of being married.

And in her cover story for Complex magazine, the “Always Be My Baby” songstress discusses her failed marriage to Nick Cannon and their children Monroe and Moroccan.

Carey explains, “I never thought I would [have children], but I never thought I would have babies with someone and then get divorced. Like, 'Oh, great job. Repeat your past.’ But life happens and it was supposed to happen. It's fine. For [twins Monroe and Moroccan], I wish it hadn't happened that way.”

Regarding her upcoming nuptials (she’s marrying billionaire James Packer), Mariah states, “We would like for it not to be a big thing, but the reality is it has to be because there's things that are specifically mine, and he's got huge friggin' conglomerate stuff and I'm not looking to take that from him. So it has to be dealt with. Anytime you get married to somebody [it does] - and I should know. This'll be marriage number three. My bishop said to me, ‘I don't want you to go Elizabeth Taylor on me!’ I said, ‘I'm not' - and then I said 'Bye.'”




http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts