#MirandaKerr HeatsUpSeptember 2015 CoverOf Your #Fitness #Magazine

As a 32-year-old mother, Miranda Kerr knows first-hand the importance of maintaining balance between personal health, career and parental duties. And the Australian supermodel tells Your Fitness magazine that staying in shape is the key to all three.

Ms. Kerr, who has been dating Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel as of late, looks gorgeous in her athletic-inspired photo spread. She explains, “I try to do at least half an hour of yoga every day and then I add Pilates and some strength training with weights and resistance bands to elongate and tone my muscles.”

Miranda also mentions, “I’ve been doing yoga for over 12 years now – I like the [physical and mental] effect it has on my body. I used to do gymnastics so yoga really works for me to keep that core strength and flexibility. Everything from resistance training to yoga, hiking to going for a bike ride with my son.”



http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts