#KylieJenner Covers #Wonderland March/April 2016

Her career keeps getting hotter, and Kylie Jenner is the March/April 2016 front page poser for Wonderland magazine.
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star looks incredible in a Gucci top and briefs as she works her magic for Richard Kern’s camera.
As for her cosmetic procedures, Kylie explains, “People think that I’ve had everything done. I thought it was going to chill down when I said, ‘OK, I admit it, I got my lips done, I never lied, I just wasn’t telling the whole truth’. And then people took that and were like, ‘Oh well, if she got her lips done she probably got everything done’. People don’t realize I just turned 18, so there’s no way my mom would ever let me undergo a nose job or a boob job.”







http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

Comments

Popular Posts