#NatalieDormer Flaunts Flawless Figure On December 2015 Cover Of #Women’sHealth UK

After getting naked several times for her hit show “Game of Thrones,” Natalie Dormer knows the value of taking care of her physique.

The 33-year-old star is featured on the front page of Women's Health UK's December 2015 edition, flashing her killer abs. Natalie told the magazine, “I don’t have a trainer. I’m entirely self-regimented… I place high demands on myself. After all, if you want to do something, do it properly, else what’s the point?”

Dormer also credits her “Hunger Games” gig with pushing her to dig deep- “When you have the likes of Liam Hemsworth and Sam Clafin standing next to you, you have to be able to keep up. I’m the kind of person who gets a kick out of physical exertion, when the endorphins kick in. You really feel like you’ve pushed your body and that’s quite refreshing in a role. Especially when I’d been playing Margaery Tyrell for the six months previously – sitting around, talking machinations in a silk skirt. Then there I was two months later, dressed in army fatigues, with a half shaved head, running around with a gun with some of the most virile young men you can hope to find on the screen.”



http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts