Cook Time: 40 min
Prep Time: 10 min
( Serves 6 )
1 cup cooked riced cauliflower
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 whole egg (beaten)
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoon softened salted butter
2 whole cloves garlic (finely minced)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower florets into chunks and steam them in a steamer or on the stove until slightly soft for 15 minutes.
- Place in a ricer or grate.
- One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower.
- The remainder can be used to make additional pizza crusts immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
To Make the Bread:
- Prepare your baking stone or sheet by spreading a small amount of olive oil on it and top with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg, Parmesan and Mozzarella.
- Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir.
- Transfer to the baking stone or sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a large rectangle.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Mix 2 tablespoons butter and garlic in a small bowl and spread the butter and garlic mixture over baked cauliflower bread and top with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Place back in the 450 degree oven until all cheese is melted.