Zendaya & Beth Berhrs Celebrate Summer Fashion in O Magazine June 2014

 

   

Rocking the latest trends, a bevy of beauties came together for a fashionable feature in the June 2014 issue of O Magazine.
Zendaya Coleman, Beth Behrs, Jamie Chung and Daisy Fuentes struck a few poses in designer goods from Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade New York and Jason Wu for the Marc Royce-shot spread and opened up about their struggles with finding age appropriate attire.
Check out highlights from the gals’ interviews below!
Zendaya on where she gets her style inspiration:
“A lot of my fashion inspiration comes from my friends or random people on Instagram. Nothing matches or makes sense, but it works because they have confidence in their look.”
Brooke Behr’s style crush:
“Blake Lively. She’s classic, chic and comfortable in her own skin.”
Daisy Fuentes’ biggest fashion regret:
“A black dress that I wore to an MTV awards show that was both embellished and sheet. You could see half my ass.”
Tippi Hedren on her love of Bebe:
“I like dresses with straight skirts, not full, because I’m short. Jeans. And I found this really wonderful jacket at Bebe that’s black and short and faux leather. Every time I wear it, someone wants to steal it from me.”

    

Comments

Popular Posts