Miranda Lambert in Billboard: Blake and I “Have Been Divorced Four Times”

 

Combating the constant media blitz against her marriage to Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert covered the latest issue of Billboard magazine.
Posing in a gorgeous black gown, the blonde beauty opened up about her frustration over tabloid rumors and the lack of women on country radio.
Check out a few highlights from Miss Lambert’s interview below and for more, head over to Billboard!
On the divorce rumors:
"I think I've had like five sets of twins in the last two years, and we've been divorced four times, and one of us had a $100 million divorce."
On the lack of women in country music:
“I don't know what's going on with all the other great female artists. This is just one of those waves where females are struggling a little bit, but we'll come back around and be a force to be reckoned with."
On her tough girl persona:
“With success, I've been able to sort of calm that down and go, 'OK, I don't have to be guns a-blazin' all the time. People are listening, so I can open up my softer side and show people who the whole Miranda is.'"

 

 

 

/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts