Hilary Duff & Ed Sheeran Tease Collaboration:

 

A sneak peek of her new track hasn’t been released yet, but Hilary Duff is already getting fans buzzing about her return to music!
The former Disney star is working with Ed Sheeran on a new single, and on Wednesday morning (May 14), she posted a picture of the two to her Instagram. Masking her excitement for the collaboration, Hilary wrote, “Soooo this happened and was pretty cool. W/@edsheeran recording tonight.”
The “Lego House” singer shared details of the new track with MTV News, “The Hilary Duff song, it’s a really good song,” he said. “It’s like my sound, I guess. But that isn’t really my sound. Anyone who uses an acoustic guitar is that. That’s not my sound. It’s everyone’s sound.”
Hilary also dished about her music comeback, “It feels good to be in the studio. It feels good to be talking about my last few years — the high points and the low points,” she told MTV News. “I really just want to be honest and be an open book for my fans to know where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing, how I feel and all that good stuff. So, I should have a single soon and an album by the fall.”

 

/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts