Bella Thorne in Seventeen June/July 2014: Drew Barrymore is “Positive and Beautiful On The Inside and Out”

 

   

 

During promotions for her upcoming flick “Blended,” Bella Thorne scored the cover of Seventeen magazine’s June/July 2014 issue.
Showing off her bikini body for the Ben Watts-shot spread, the “Shake it Up” star chatted to the mag about everything from her relationship with co-star Zendaya to working with Drew Barrymore.
Check out highlights from Bella’s interview below and for more, head over to Seventeen!
On her ambition:
“I get my ambition from my father. [Editor’s note: he passed away when Bella was 9.] There was no stopping him; it didn’t matter what anybody said. For me, I feel like it’s a cool way to bring him into my life because he did great things in his life, and I want to emulate that.”
On her relationship with Shake It Up costar, Zendaya:
“The truth is we are so different, there is no competition. And when people tried to compare us or turn us against each other, we’d just talk about it, and then everything was cool. We love each other.”
On her relationship with boyfriend, Tristan Klier:
“Tristan was not a relationship guy before me. On our first date, he thought I was going to be just like the other girls he had met who would always give it up and kiss him right away…I waited six weeks – I had to make sure he was in it to win it.”
On Blended costar, Drew Barrymore:
“Drew [Barrymore] is so positive and beautiful on the inside and out. On the set of Blended, she always had a smile and looked at the positive side of things. I learned from that, and I think other girls should too.”
On sex:
“It needs to be the most special, beautiful thing that ever happened. It should be a decision you feel right about. If you don’t feel 100% about it, then it shouldn’t happen. It has to be something you want with your whole heart.”
 

Comments

Popular Posts