Ashley Benson in Complex June/July 2014: I've Never Dated a Co-Star 

 

When she’s not filming scenes for “Pretty Little Liars,” Ashley Benson is just your average, fun-loving girl.
The “Spring Breakers” star took a beat to chat with the June/July 2014 issue of Complex magazine about her pal Vanessa Hudgens and a very strange encounter with a fan.
Check out highlights from Miss Benson’s interview below and for more, head over to Complex!
On the way home from Spring Breakers:
"I was with Vanessa Hudgens at the airport, on the way back to L.A. from wrapping Spring Breakers. We lost track of time getting dinner ’cause we were so tired, so we missed our flight. After spending two months in Florida, we just wanted to go home. We cried our eyes out on the floor and then picked ourselves up and had some drinks...We went to the bar, and then we wandered around the airport ’til like 3 in the morning."
On the weirdest fan request:
"All of sudden someone taps me on the shoulder. It was this girl who was like, 'Hi, sorry to bother you, are you Ashley Benson?' And I was like, 'Are you serious right now? I’m naked.' She was like, 'Yeah, can I actually take a photo with you?' She was trying to have a full conversation with me in the shower. "
On her scariest moment:
“A couple years ago, this guy literally tried to take me out of a car—who wanted to kidnap me.”
She's played beer pong--but bends the rules:
"I don’t even like beer. And when I play, I just don’t drink it."
On the craziest thing on the Spring Breakers set:
"I remember looking over to the floor at these two girls rolling around and making out completely naked. At that moment, I literally closed Selena’s eyes. I felt like I had to mother her."
On the biggest diva on Days of Our Lives:
"I never went out of my way to talk to her because I was scared of her. I thought she should’ve made the first move ’cause she’d been there longer. But she never went out of her way to say hi, so it stayed like that. I’m pretty sure she’s still on there now. She’s been there for a really long time. She’s one of the older actresses."
On being a role model:
"I’m not perfect at all, so I’m not the person to be looked up to, but I try to set a good example."
She sets the Twitter rumors straight:
"I always get that I’m pregnant. That’s really fun. Also, apparently I’ve dated every single one of my co-stars. That’s not true, haven’t dated one.

 

   


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts